- Tax: $3,900 (2021)
- Community:Rural Galway-Cavendish and Harvey
- City:Galway-Cavendish and Harvey
- Style:Detached (Bungalow)
- Basement:Crawl Space (Unfinished)
- Garage:Detached (1 Space)
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- Sewer/Water SystemsSeptic, Other
- Lot FeaturesBeach, Golf, Library, Marina, Place Of Worship, School Bus Route
Listing Contracted With: ROYAL LEPAGE FRANK REAL ESTATE, BROKERAGE
Amazing 4 Season Home Or Cottage On Big Bald. Lake. Surrounded By Beautiful Granite And Pine, This 3-Bedroom 2 Bath Open Concept Oasis Is Completely Updated. Featuring A Large 4 Season Sunroom With A Cozy Propane Stove, Open Concept Living/Dining/Kitchen And Hardwood Throughout. The Renovated Bunkie Has Hydro And Sleeps 2, Gazebo Offers Shade On A Sunny Day And The Oversized Garage Has Lots Of Storage And An Attached Carport. Big Bald Lake Is One Of A Group Of 5 Lakes On The Trent Severn Waterway. Boat To Bobcaygeon Or Buckhorn For Lunch Or Enjoy A Sunset Boat Ride. Great Location On A Township Road Close To Buckhorn And Bobcaygeon.
Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings. Please Be Careful Of The Stepdown In The Family Room. It Blends In With The Floor And May Be A Tripping Hazard.